Shop to Benefit Our Breast Cancer Community
Welcome to our shop! Here, we have various merchandise, books, and other products and merchandise available. Our store helps to support the Project31 community in two major ways:
- By purchasing our products to give to a loved one or to create a breast cancer care package, you are able to give a heartfelt gift that is informational, useful, stylish, and comfortable.
- When you purchase items from our shop, the proceeds go directly toward supporting the Project31 community, helping fund our support groups, events, activities, and much more.
Through both results, you are helping us on our mission to rebuild the lives of women and their families who have been impacted by breast cancer!
The Project31 shop includes various items that are useful for survivors throughout their battle with breast cancer. From our stylish hats and masks to custom coffee mugs, these items can serve as a comforting reminder of the supportive community surrounding a woman during her journey.
In addition to our individual items, we have our premade “Handles with Care” package. Put together by breast cancer survivors, the package contains items that are informative and useful, especially for the newly diagnosed. If you know someone who could use a Handles with Care package, please reach out.
A Jar for My Tears: Breast Cancer Journal$15.00 Add to cart
Pink Is the New Black$15.00 Add to cart
Adjustable Ball Cap$20.00 Add to cart
Baseball Caps$25.00 Select options
Warm Knit Beanie$15.00 Select options
Masks$5.00 Select options
Ceramic Campfire Mugs$8.00 Select options
Staring Cancer in the Faith curriculum series$75.00 Add to cart
Let’s Build a Breast Cancer Care Package!
The items in our shop would make perfect additions to breast cancer care kits. Whether you share a pre-designed kit (like our Handles with Care package) or create a care kit on your own based on the recipient’s wants and needs, giving a care package is a great way to show your support during a difficult battle in a woman’s life.
There is no limit to what you can add to a care package, and you can customize the contents to fit a woman’s needs, hobbies, and more. If you are not sure what to include in your gift, here are a few tips that can help:
- Think practically. Practical items that she will really need and use during her treatment are the perfect addition to any care package! There are various items that you can include in the kit, such as chapstick, lotion, comfortable clothing, or a reusable water bottle.
- Be personal. Care packages can be customized to each woman. As you plan the package, think about the things she really loves. Consider adding her favorite healthy snack, goodies in her favorite color, puzzles, fuzzy blankets, or our breast cancer journal if she loves to write.
- Get creative. Care packages can be packed full of creativity, too. Engaging with the creative side of a woman’s brain can help keep her mind off her diagnosis and treatment. Add in an intricate coloring book, a new novel, or some headphones to listen to music during treatment.
- Offer home help. While it is not an “item” to include, offering help with chores is a great addition to a care kit! You can relieve a lot of stress by taking house cleaning, yard work, and grocery runs from her family’s to-do list. You can also add a certificate for professional cleaning services.
When you are giving a cancer care kit to a friend, relative, co-worker, neighbor, or other member of your community, you are doing so much more than giving her a gift. You are showing her that you are thinking about her and ready to support her – which will have a greater impact than you can imagine.
Thank You For Supporting Project31!
We greatly appreciate you visiting our store. By purchasing our merch, you are supporting the growth and impact that our breast cancer community has across Oklahoma. Your contributions allow us to host events, speaking engagements, and support groups, all focused on encouraging and educating breast cancer survivors and their families.
There are even more ways that you can make a positive impact on our organization! You can easily make a tax-deductible donation to Project31 through our website. We also host fun, community-building fundraisers throughout the year; for more information on these events, please contact us. We are so thankful for your support of the Project31 community!